Magic Mobile- linking resort and ticket

McMurray

Earning My Ears
Hi All-

Leaving in two days :) Purchased a resort package including tickets. Was clicking through MDE and tried linking everything without reading directions and ended up with passes in my apple wallet. Wished I had methodically followed instructions instead. I'm now worried I may have done it wrong because looking back I'm not sure I linked my tickets. Also, my 2 y.o who doesn't have a park ticket (but is on the room reservation) has a pass in my apple wallet. I'm just getting worried that on Day 1 I will arrive to the turnstile and be told I didn't do something correctly.

Can anyone calm my fears, we wont be at Disney Springs before our first park day to check at guest relations. If I was able to get a pass in my apple wallet, do we think that necessarily means my resort and park tickets are on there? Sorry if this doesn't make sense!

Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter